- Bulk Buy: Comes with 12 pieces 12 inch (30 cm) embroidered hoops, perfect to teach children
- Environmental and Durable Material: Bamboo, without burr, smooth and safety to the body
- Easy Operation: Embroidery hoops have a brass adjustment screw that you can tighten when necessary to keep the fabric as tight as a drum
- Multipurpose Use: Not only for embroidery, needlecraft and quilting, you can also use in wall decoration, wedding decoration, garlands, small ornaments
- Great Gift: Cost-efficient 12 pieces bulk wholesale is really a good gift to your friends, children, lovers and family members
12 inch hand round bamboo embroidery great for working all kinds of crafts from needle arts to fabric painting. Bamboo material without burr and Polished smooth finish makes each hoop a joy to handle. A good DIY tool to stitch for child's gift. Specifications: Material: Natural Bamboo Color: Wood Color Size(Approx.): 12 inch/30 cm How to use: 1.Loosen the outer screw, lay flat the inside hoop, put the cloth on the hoop, then put the outer hoop on the inside hoop 2. Flat the cloth and tighten the screw 3. Continue to flat the cloth to ensure there are no pleats, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws 4. Inspect the hoop whether it is tight enough. The way to check the tightness is to use a needle with thread going through the fabric surface. It is workable if there is a loudly sound when pulling the thread Package included : 12 x 12 Inch Embroidery Hoops.