- Mark Easily And Line Very Clearly: Tailors Chalk neither too hard nor too soft, gently press, mark easily and line very clearly, works good on garments, quilting pieces and other textile project fabrics.
- Professional Tailor Chalk Triangle Advantages：1.Makes lines, points and tiny makers 2. Marking precision, move smoothly, creates a smooth, clear, straight line. 3. Made of kaolin clay, not wax, It is easier wash off. 4.it doesn’t leave a lot of extra dust on the lines while marking, And won't get your hands dirty. 5.Almost compatible with all fabric: work great on cotton, leather, felt, suede and synthetic fibers. It's best to stick to the classics
- Sew Heat Erasable Fabric Marking Pens, 4 color set lets you mark on various colors of fabrics, or to color-code marks to indicate different stitches or thread colors. Includes red, white, blue and black gel pens all of your needlecraft projects.
- Sewing Fabric Pencil: these water-soluble pencils will be your helpful assistants during your sewing work process, they can help you to leave sewing marks on the fabric easily, the cap has a brush, which will lighten the trace mark if you make a mistake but doesn’t erase it. this pen is more suitable for rough fabrics
- Package Included:10 Pieces Tailors Chalk,4PCS Heat Erasable Fabric Marking Pens with 4 Refills,3 PCS Sewing Fabric Pencils.3 different fabric chalk makers, each has advantages, they are more practical than you need. Purpose: tailor, dressmaker draw line/make mark Leather tailor, shoe making, Handmade.
Tailor’s Chalk Materials:
Environmental kaolin Shape:
Triangular Size: 60*60*4.8mm
Color: red/yellow/blue/white mix
Specification: 10 piece/box
Purpose: tailor, dressmaker draw line/make mark Leather tailor, shoe making, Handmade Name: Sew Heat Erasable Fabric Marking Pens Line width：1.0mm
Instructions for use:
1. The temperature reaches about 60 degrees Celsius and disappears
2. White is used on dark leather and red and blue are used on light leather
3. Used for temporary line marking of shoes, clothing and leather
4. The white lines show up a few seconds after you have written when they are working correctly.
5. The marks show back up when cold -35℃(white),and blue, red, black -8℃
Attention：1. Due to the different chemical compositions and physical properties of different materials, this product is greatly affected by temperature and air humidity. Please be sure to do a small test before putting it into production
2. After use, please cover the pen cap in time and keep it in a cool place to avoid direct sunlight so that the effect will be smooth next time.
3. This product is used for marking in industrial production. Please do not use it for writing contracts, signing and other important documents.
Sewing Mark Chalk Pencil Material: Wood and lead Length: 8.5 cm/ 3.4 inches
Color: as picture shows easy for marking and not easy to bend and break off, it glides smoothly and evenly across fabric without crumbling.