- TOUGH : Built from solid hot-forged steel
- DURABLE : Fully nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- SMOOTH : Durable "memory steel" spring and caged ball bearing smooth cutting with minimal effort or hand strain
- VERSATILE : Designed to cut everything from light threads and fabrics, to heavier yarns and thicker fabrics.
- DIMENSIONS : 4.5" x 1.75" with a cutting depth of 1.25"
The 4.5” thread nippers are hot forged and nickel plated, making them durable and corrosion resistant. At the heart of the snipper is a durable "memory steel" spring and caged ball bearing assembly that allows these self-opening snippers to provide remarkably smooth cutting action with minimal effort and almost no hand strain. The 4.5” thread clippers are designed to snip everything from light threads and fabrics to heavier yarns and thicker fabrics. The cutting depth of the thread cutter is 1.25". Made in Italy.