Color : Wood
- Embroidery Hoop 6 inch diameter, hoops are 3/8 inches wide
- At bulk wholesale cheap pricing 12 pieces per package with cost-effective products
- Inexpensive, lightweight and durable
- Sanded smooth finish makes each hoop a joy to handle
- Great for cross-stitch, hand embroidery, (ribbon, crewel, candle wicking) and much more
12pcs 6 inch hand round bamboo embroidery great for working all kinds of crafts from needle arts to fabric painting. Bamboo material without burr and polished smooth finish makes each hoop a joy to handle. A good DIY tool to stitch for child's gift.
Material : Natural bamboo
Color : Wood color
Size (approx) : 6 inch
How to use :
1. Loosen the outer screw, lay flat the inside hoop, put the cloth on the hoop, then put the outer hoop on the inside hoop.
2. Flat the cloth and tighten the screw.
3. Continue to flat the cloth to ensure there are no pleats, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws.
4. Inspect the hoop whether it is tight enough. The way to check the tightness is to use a needle with thread going through the fabric surface. It is workable if there is a loudly sound when pulling the thread.