- Material: Fabric(Can be sew on or iron on)
- Color: As the picture show Size: From 5cm to 8.5cm (From 2" to 3 3/8")approx
- Quantity: 12pcs/package(you will get 12pcs different styles at random)
- 1: Put the patch on the place you want, and preheat the iron(120-150°C). You can put cotton fabric on the patch to secure the cloth before ironing. 2, From 2 sides of cloth, respectively iron 30-60 seconds with pressure to ensure that the adhesive melts and fix well. 3: Finally, iron from the front for 1-2 minutes, the main position are edges and corners, to ensure the smooth surface,if you want them better,it is best to sew the four conors.
- More details: Search "how to iron on the patch" by GOOGLE
1. Put the cloth on the place you want to paste, hot melt adhesive side of the garment (glue can not be torn off), preheat the iron, ironing from the front of the cloth 10-20 seconds, the cloth Stick fixed position. You can also use needlework to secure the cloth before ironing so as not to offset the cloth.
2. The well-positioned cloth with clothing (or other textiles) in turn, from the reverse ironing 30-60 seconds to ensure that the adhesive melts, cloth affixed to the clothing (or other textiles).
3. Finally, iron from the front for 1-2 minutes, the main ironing cloth edges and corners, to ensure the smooth surface and clothing (or other textiles) the perfect fusion.
4. Cloth ironing, the general long-term and clothing (or other textiles) closely. If the cloth after a period of time off or shed after washing, indicating iron ironing temperature is too low, or ironing time is too short, repeat the original operation, once again cloth hot.
Note: With sequins, beaded, rhinestones, silk flowers, hair ball cloth, and cloth with metal embroidery, should be from the opposite side of the ironing, cloth to be fixed firmly before the corner trim from the front, so as not to Damage to the front of the sequins or other accessories. Clothes (or other textiles) should be kept dry, ironed to cloth or clothes without iron.