- SPECIFICATIONS: 200 Count Bulk Pack - 11” X 14” (Width X Length) - Length Excludes Glue Flap - 1.5 Mil LDPE Clear Poly Bags Printed with Suffocation Warning. Self-Seal Feature with Permanent Adhesive.
- EASY PEEL & SEAL: Peel away the adhesive strip to make the clear mailer bags sealable within seconds, without the need for impulse sealers or tape. These self-sealing 11X14 bags make great apparel bags and are also great for packing & mailing clothes, shirts, t-shirts & other clothing.
- PERFECT FOR FBA: The bags are fully compliant with Amazon FBA’s suffocation warning & polybag requirements as well as state regulations. As they already come printed with the FBA-mandated suffocation warning, additional warning labels are not needed!
- REDUCE THEFT & LOST PACKAGES: The adhesive on these 11 X 14 poly bags is tamper-evident. This means that once sealed. The plastic bag seal cannot be opened without incurring visible damage. Compared to reclosable zip bags or resealable cellophane cello bags, our suffocation bags are significantly more protective.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: Perfect for all shipping, packaging, retail, storage, and warehouse needs.
Our 11 X 14 clear Suffocation Warning poly Bags has the Suffocation Warning printed directly on the bag. Our durable, clear plastic bags are used as t-shirt clothing bags, packaging, mail, and shipping bags and are perfect for Amazon FBA. The glue is permanent and not resealable - this is perfect for packing products that you want to have the best protection. Our self-seal 11X14 poly bags eliminates the need for Suffocation Warning stickers and labels and impulse sealers and are significantly more protective and faster to seal than Reclosable zip bags, Cello & Cellophane Bags, Flap lock poly bags or regular flat poly bags. The 11X14 Clear plastic bag with self-adhesive is compliant with Amazon FBA and perfect for packaging clothes bags, t-shirt bags, and apparel bags. The LDPE material makes the mailer bags pliable and able to get stretched. The 11X14 Clear poly bags have the suffocation warning printed on the FRONT of the bag.